Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Yes, No, Maybe


The other day, a nice person asked me, "How do you feel about uncertainty?" My answer: "Not a big fan." Is anyone a fan of uncertainty? There's nothing fun about the not-knowing. You want suspense? Read something by Agatha Christie. Watch "The Shining" on Netflix.


Not to worry, though. There's help for people like us, the impatient ones who don't like waiting for an answer. I should know. I'm president of the Yes-No-Maybe Club. We have chapters all over America. I head up the Sherman Oaks division. Feel free to join. We welcome new members with unexpired credit cards. Sadly, I can't tell you when the next meeting is just yet. It's hard to find a place big enough to support all the folks who don't enjoy hanging by a thread. The best venues are taken. I'm still working on Dodger Stadium. But please, check back often for updates. At some point, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, I may or may not have a better idea of time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment